‣ Established in 1938 in honor of famed pilot and Zontian, Amelia Earhart, the Amelia E Fellowship is awarded annually to women pursuing PhD/doctoral degrees in aerospace-related sciences or aerospace-related engineering.
‣ The Amelia Earhart Fellowships of US$10,000, awarded to 35 Fellows around the globe each year, may be used at any university or college offering accredited post-graduate courses and degrees in these fields.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Anywhere (For domestic and foreign recipients studying in the US, Fellowship funds used for tuition, books, fees, supplies or required equipment for the program of study are not considered taxable income.
Level: full-time PhD/doctoral program.
Field(s): Fellowships are awarded in aerospace-related sciences or aerospace-related engineering
Deadline: 15th November
Funded By: Zonta International Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Amelia Earhart Fellowships are targeted for Students of any nationality
|Benefits(Value/ Inclusions):‣ No. of awards: Up to 35 Amelia E Fellowships are awarded.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Not Known
‣Value of Scholarship : The Fellowship of US$10,000, awarded to 35 Fellows around the globe each year, may be used at any university or college offering accredited post-graduate courses and degrees in these fields.
‣ Amelia Earhart Fellowships are open for Women of any nationality pursuing a PhD/doctoral degree who demonstrate a superior academic record in the field of aerospace-related sciences or aerospace-related engineering are eligible.
‣ Post-doctoral research programs are not eligible for the Fellowship. Members and employees of Zonta International or the Zonta International Foundation are also not eligible to apply for the Fellowship.
‣ Current fellows may apply to renew the Fellowship for a second year and will undergo the same application and evaluation procedures as first-time applicants.
‣ Applicants must be registered in a full-time PhD/doctoral program when funds are received in September and will not graduate before April 2017.
‣ The Zonta International Amelia E ellowship Committee reviews the applications and recommends recipients to the Zonta International Board. All applicants will be notified of their status by the end of April 2016.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants should apply by post or via email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 November . (Application information for 2018 will be posted in July)
Applications that are incomplete or late due to postal delays will not be considered. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
International Fellowship for Women
SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!