- Aged 18 – 30
- An evidenced commitment to addressing health and wellbeing in a local, national or global community, with a specific focus on child and adolescent health and/or disease prevention and health promotion and/or social determinants of health.
- A leadership ability in their chosen cause or issue
- A capacity for innovation and values-driven problem solving
- A concern for local and global issues
- An ability to generate and articulate impactful ideas
- An ability to work towards a shared goal through teamwork and collaboration
- OYW are looking for young people who work for or are involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organization, or who are individuals making an impact through advocacy activities or direct programming related to adolescent health.
- The successful scholars will join ten other YHP delegates who are already involved with the programme, as peer educators, advocates, NGO partners or community youth leaders.
- In addition to attending the Summit, YHP scholars will participate in a pre-Summit workshop to meet the delegation, share information about their background and get prepared for what will be an incredible experience in Bogotá.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia.
- The cost of travel to and from Bogotá (economy flights).
- Hotel accommodation in Bogotá 3 – 7 October (inclusive).
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on the 3 – 7 October (inclusive).
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
Application Deadline: July 21st 2017
For More Information: