Chevening Fellowships are awarded to talented professionals who are potential future leaders, decision-makers, and opinion formers. The fellowships offer financial support to mid-career professionals already in positions of leadership and influence. These people are active in their field or subject and are looking to further enhance and expand their knowledge, skills and expertise by spending time in the UK on a short course or for a predetermined period of self-directed research.
Applications for all fellowships listed below close at 12 GMT (midday UK time).
The following fellowship(s) are currently open for applications:
- Chevening OCIS Fellowship – closes: 7 November 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for Chevening Fellowships can be submitted using the Chevening online application system.
Prior to starting your application for a Chevening Fellowship please ensure you have the following ready:
- Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English
- Valid passport/national ID card
- University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate)
Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be over 5MB in size.
- English language (if already met the requirements)
You can submit your initial application without the optional document and upload them to your application at a later date.
We are recommending that you read the guidance below to help you submit an eligible application.
Each fellowship award includes the following:
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy flight from Nigeria to the UK