CompareCards.com is pleased to announce scholarship for the residents of U.S. Each month CompareCards awards $2500 scholarship to any qualifying college (or college bound) student that can answer a tricky trivia question. Using your best math skills, you can be able to answer a series of questions to arrive at a final answer.
$2,500 scholarship award will be given to any qualifying college (or college bound) student.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- All entrants must be enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university, or be planning to attend college within one calendar year.
- No entrant can win more than two (2) scholarships in any calendar year.
- One entry per person
- If you are selected, you must agree to submit a picture of yourself holding your scholarship award check, with a brief statement about how the award will help you manage your college expenses.
- You must be at least 16 years of age and a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- You may enter only once each month.
- Upon winning the scholarship, proof of enrollment must be provided. If you have yet to enroll in college, the scholarship award will be held for up to one calendar year until proof of enrollment can be provided.
The U.S. students may apply this scholarship.
The application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
Last day of each month.