Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
Scholarship Award: 20% of your student contributions (tuition fees).
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Be a citizen of China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each year of study in order to maintain the scholarship for the following year (across 8 credit points)
- Be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Environment, Information Technology^ or Science. The Master of Science (Research) degree is also eligible.
- Achieve the relevant scores for your current program: Please note that information systems courses and business analytics courses are not eligible for this scholarship. Double degrees are also not eligible for the STEM Scholarship, except for D364 – Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours), which is an eligible course.
Nationality: Citizens from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the scholarship and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: The closing date of application is November 6, 2017.
SHARE THIS INFO WITH FRIENDS AND HELP SOMEONE TODAY!