The DevelopIntelligence LLC. was founded in 2003 by serial entrepreneur and tech guru, KelbyZorgdrager.DevelopIntelligence has been in the technical/software development learning and training industry for nearly 20 years. They’ve provided learning solutions to more than 48,000 engineers, across 220 organizations worldwide.
To eligible, the student must meet the following criteria:
- The student is enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college or university in the United States.
- The student has completed at least one computer science class with a grade of at least 3.4 out of 4.0, or the equivalent.
- The student has concrete plans to take at least one computer science class in the upcoming school year.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for the scholarship, the applicant must submit all the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of current transcript
- Letter of recommendation from Professor of computer science: Letter of recommendation sent directly by the professor with the subject of the letter of reference from
- A 250-350 word essay that explains how you would use today’s technology to solve future problems.
The applicant can postmark their complete application packet to scholarships-at-developintelligence.com
Financial Aid and Award Amount:
Every year, the DevelopIntelligence L.L.C will award a $1,000 scholarship. The prize will be awarded to help toward the winner’s college tuition.
The applications are due on or before September 1 of each year (to be credited toward the following fall quarter/semester tuition).
Link for More Information: