The Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested first year undergraduates in Nigerian universities for its 2017 Under-Graduate Scholarship Award. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence through the support of top-grade students through tertiary institutions.
This was founded as a critical component of education intervention programme for our host communities in 1998 and later opened up to the rest of Nigeria in 2003.
A total of 2,833 undergraduates from various universities in Nigeria have benefited from the scholarship scheme with a spend of over N600 million.
ELIGIBILITY/ CRITERIA FOR AWARD:
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have excellence /very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) results at ONE sitting,
- Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination,
- Be a Full-Time Year-ONE student of any of the Nigerian Universities,
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award,
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
- Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply.
- Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application portal.
- All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
– Passport sized photographs
– WASC or NECO result
– JAMB result
– University admission letter
– University student ID card
– LGA Letter of identification.
i) Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
ii) Application will be disqualified: For incomplete attachments and non-adherence to criteria for award.
DEADLINE: Application closes Sunday April 30th 2017.