What is Entrepreneurship in Education?
Entrepreneurial approaches to education can mean:
1. Teaching entrepreneurial and workplace skills to young people AND/OR,
2. Using alternative and innovative methods to fund education.
Do you have what it takes?
- Is your education or training project based in Africa?
- Does your organisation actively demonstrate the success of their entrepreneurial approach to education?
- Is your education project innovative and inspiring?
- Does your organisation have a large network of young people?
- Can you show that your project has had a positive impact on young people and your community?
If you answered “yes” to these questions your organisation could be in with a chance of winning a Pan African Award for Entrepreneurship in Education.
Benefits for winners
- First prize of $15,000, 2nd and 3rd prizes of $5,000.
- Enhanced visibility and publicity.
- Enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities.
- A chance to win our ‘partner prize’ to work with Teach A Man To Fish and the School Enterprise Challenge.