Just see what e-cigarette did to this teen… The truth is “Vaping can be dangerous to your health — sometimes in a very direct way. Just few moments ago, a 17-year-old boy in the U.S. visited the emergency room after an e-cigarette he was smoking exploded during use. According to a case report published in the New England Journal of Medicine, the boy presented at the hospital with pain and swelling in his jaw about two hours after the accident. He had a “circular puncture to his chin,” extensive cuts in his mouth, damage to his lower incisors, and a “bony incongruity” on the left side of his jaw. You can Read More… from this website.