The University of Sussex is delighted to invite applications for the University of Sussex Pakistan Scholarships. Only students from Pakistan are invited to apply. They must be undertaking one of the eligible master degree at the university. Each winners will be granted £3,500.
As part of a wider initiative to invest in excellence, the University of Sussex is delighted to offer scholarships worth £3,000 for all overseas fee paying students from Pakistan admitted to start an eligible Masters course in September 2016.
Successful candidates will be granted £3,500.
Level and Area of Studies
All full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM. MRes) excluding the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Common Professional Examination (CPE)/Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- MSc Automotive Engineering
- Master of Education (two years part-time)
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender
- Pre-Masters degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
Place of Study
At the University of Sussex, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must be a national of Pakistan, be a self-financing student and have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2017. You must meet the published academic requirements for your chosen course. If your offer of a place is conditional you will need to meet the conditions of your offer before you are admitted to the University and awarded the scholarship.
Only students from Pakistan are invited to apply.
You must apply for admission to an eligible Masters course via the University’s PG Apply online application system.
1 August 2017.